Fête de la Musique - Make Music Day 2018
"Alliance Française Halifax is pleased to organize MAKE MUSIC DAY HALIFAX, a celebration of music on June 21- the Summer Solstice! It is free and open to the public!
ON JUNE 21, ENJOY FREE LIVE CONCERTS IN*:
- The Grand Parade, from 3pm to 8pm
- The Public Gardens, from 5:30pm to 8pm
- Hydrostone Park, from 3:30pm to 9pm
- Argyle Fine Arts, from 3:20pm to 5:30pm
- Bistro Le Coq, from 6:45pm to 9:45pm
- Downtown Halifax Business Commission, from 12pm to 2:15pm
- The Quaker House (Dartmouth), from 4pm to 6pm
- Alderney Landing (Dartmouth), from 4pm to 4:45pm
- The Ferry Terminal (Dartmouth), from 4pm to 6pm
Launched in 1982 in France as La Fête de la Musique, Make Music Day is now held on the same day in more than 750 cities in 120 countries. Edmonton is the only Canadian City involved so far. Alliance Française has celebrated Summer Solstice and Make Music Day for the last few years, and in 2017 held the event in the Halifax Public Gardens. Now is the time to make this an HRM-wide event! JOIN THE CELEBRATION!
*Please note that this schedule is subject to change."
WHEN: Thursday, June 21 at 11 AM - 10 PM
HOW MUCH: Free